This post will explain How to Setup Google Analytics
What is google analytics and who uses it?
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool by Google to help you understand your websites traffic and how people interact with your website
It is a free tool that can help you track your digital marketing effectiveness and your website users. Over 50 million websites around the world use Google Analytics – for a very good reason! Knowing how people interact with your website allows you to make informed decisions on how to build a better website.
Why use google analytics?
1. Understand your websites first impression
2. Know where your users are coming from
3. See how your website ranks on google
4. Set achievable goals
5. Know more about your websites keywords
6. Know more about your competition
7. Business insights on user targeting
8. Lear how you are losing customers
9. Determine how to sell more
10. Know when to adapt
How to setup google analytics:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics
- Do one of the following:
- To create an account, click Start for free.
- To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. A property represents your website or app, and is the collection point in Analytics for the data from your site or app.
- Set up a reporting view in your property. Views let you create filtered perspectives of your data; for example, all data except from your company’s internal IP addresses, or all data associated with a specific sales region.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your website so you can collect data in your Analytics property.
You can read more about google analytics set up on google:
Need Help With Google Analytics?
If you need assistance with google analytics or any website design service, contact us happy to help, always.