Website Grants Are Available Again
The Time Is Now To Avail Website Grants From Enterprise Ireland
Your local enterprise center is now offering the chance to apply for grants to help with the cost of your website. This means you can have the ability to sell online (and more) for half the price that it would usually cost.
…There are limited places and you must apply as soon as possible.
Don’t Miss Your Chance!!
Time To Make Money?
Time To Contact The Local Enterprise Center!
The main points to know about the website grant are below
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (exclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)
What the vouchers can be used for:
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking system;
- Purchase of Internet related software
- Purchase of online advertising (this purchase cannot make up any more than 30% of approved Voucher costs and can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages)
- Implementing a digital marketing strategy i.e. Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early stage adopters of online strategy
- Training/skills development specifically to establish and manage an on-line trading activity
And Don’t Worry If You Still Need The Website But Can’t Get The Grant…
…We Make Affordable Websites and Are Always Here To Help!
…We do more, so you can do less 🙂